Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sooo Yucky!!

The kids and I (mostly I) spent ALL day cleaning their rooms. They looked like a small toy store exploded in both rooms. I can't believe any of them can ever say they're bored or have nothing to do. They each have a big Rubbermaid box to dump stuff in. I made them dump out the boxes and start going through everything. I also made them empty two book shelves and go through all the books. there were toys and books from years ago and I had to fight them for each and every item I either wanted to give away or throw away. The dust! Oh my gosh, the dust. And the sneezing because of the dust. I feel like I've been camping for a week. I'm filthy and exhausted and we still have to battle the loft. And exactly how many stuffed animals is too many?

No comments: