Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tis The Season...

We've really been getting in the holiday mood with special treats. Wednesday evening my sister and I took the kids to dinner at Dublin Square Irish Pub in downtown San Diego. Really good food and Guinness the way it should be, from the tap. Mmm Mmm good! Then we went to the Civic Theater and saw Lord of the Dance. Amazing! We'd seen it on DVD but to see and hear it live was so much better. It was also very cool because the kids could recognize steps that they do. We had a great time.
















This afternoon the kids and I went to Holiday Jubilee at the California Center for the Arts. It was mostly Christmas carols and dancing. It reminded me of a cross between The Lawrence Welk Show and a Donny and Marie Christmas Special. It was fun though. We also got to see Santa and the city Christmas tree lighted.

2 comments:

kamahiclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kamahiclan said...

I can't wait until my kids appreciate things like that! we've tried an Annie play, various movies, the Wiggles, and more, but they just aren't ready to sit still for that long! Especially my Little Annie!