Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stormy weather

I love stormy weather. Especially on a weekend. The kids love watching cheesy scary movies and having popcorn. Yeah-a storm-on a Saturday! But Nooooo (was that John Belushi?). Today Paul is out building a retaining wall in the front yard, in the mud. Although I am getting a few hours out with my sister with no kids. Bliss, right. You're picturing Starbucks, a manicure, maybe lunch. But Nooooo. We're going to be on Batiquitos Lagoon in a kayak this morning. We'll be cleaning the lagoon and getting a kayak tour. It's the only time you're allowed on the lagoon in a boat. As long as it doesn't pour we should be ok. And as long as the wind doesn't blow us out to sea.

1 comment:

HW said...

I just came across your blog and read your profile. Here's something really neat: my name is Heidi and my husband's name is Paul...
I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.
Oh, and your children are beautiful.