Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Isn't Nature Cool

This is "our" Coopers Hawk. I say ours because he is always on the light post outside our house or on the back fence or roof. He's quite a handsome fellow. I know, I know he's scoping out the bird feeders. He also likes mouse though and that's a good thing.




This is my San Onofre Nuclear Plant affected tomato plant. This is it's second growth. I cut it way back after it's first harvest of literally hundreds of tomatoes over the summer. It's not that impressive unless you take into consideration that the fence panel directly behind it is 6' x 8'
wide.


One days harvest!






Have your kids brought home a seed in a cup yet? How nice, learning about how plants grow. This monstrosity taking over our back yard is/was Kyle's sprout in an 8oz plastic cup.

2 comments:

The Amazing Trips said...

HOLY CRAP!!!

I love tomatoes!!! What I would give for a 48 sq foot tomato plant in my yard!!!

kamahiclan said...

I planted a bunch of tomato plants and got NONE! The darn squirrels wriggled their way over the chicken wire and under the netting to pluck every ripe tomato off the vine!

URRRGGGHHHHH!