Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shhhh

Kieran is sleeping at almost 9:30 in the morning. He's had some type of tummy bug since Tuesday. The first day he threw up at The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf store-luckily on the outside patio, in the lingerie department of Wal-Mart, and then at home. Wednesday he was back to his normal self-Hooray, just a 24 hour bug. Thursday on our way out the door to my sister-in-law's house he tossed his cookies "near" the bathroom, in or rather on the bathroom and all over himself. Change of clothes and we'll try to get to Moreno Valley. We set off with two barf buckets, a roll of paper towels, rags and water bottles to swish out said bucket and the offensive mouth. We made it all the way to Bonsall before the first stop. Then I think we made it into Moreno Valley for stop number two. Kieran was OK all day, he didn't eat a lot and just lay around watching movies. What he did eat left him somewhere in Temecula I think, on the ride home.
So far so good since then. I had to get a haircut yesterday-it's been 6 months! My "girl" moved to a shop in the mall. So, we had to go into the mall on the day after Thanksgiving. Aaahhhh! Gotta love the Irish luck. We got the first spot in front of the door on our first trip down a row! I took the pretty bucket with us. I was on a mission, I needed a haircut. We met a couple with their 1 year old triplets on the way to the salon. Kieran did fine although he made me carry the bucket. And he's still asleep. Hopefully he's at the end of this bug.

No comments: