Sunday, October 21, 2007

Red Flags At Morning Firefighters Take Warning

Most people fear the middle of night phone calls. I fear the early morning phone calls. I knew when the phone rang this morning and the caller i.d. said it was Paul that he wasn't at the fire station. I know so well now that I answered the phone, "Where are you?" rather than, "Hello". And of course the answer is a location. "Northbound 405 heading to Malibu." Malibu is on fire again. If you read down to "Shopping center on fire" you'll find out exactly where Paul was at 10:00 am. You'd think after this long I'd be used to brush fire season, but I'm not.



1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

UGH! I completely forgot your husband was a firefighter. Please pass on to him our thanks (I think it's the most admirable profession). We'll be keeping him in our prayers.